Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One is the loneliest number


Today it snowed again. It's my day off of work anyway, so I'm spending the day alone entertaining myself. I've totally gotten used to this. With my work schedule I tend to be alone a lot, but it's given me some good time to start new hobbies and spend time with God.

So far I have spent today playing Donkey Kong for a few hours, recovering from a stomach
bug that I got yesterday and watching my DVR-ed tv shows. Although I definitely wish I was partying with my boyfriend and friends, I am content to be here.

I just got a new camera (nothing too fancy but works well), so I took it out until my fingers froze to catch some snowy mom
ents.

The rest of the plan for the night will include watching Ugly Betty episodes (my favorite show of all time) and perhaps baking some apple oatmeal scones. I love baking when I'm alone...especially when it's cold outside and cozy inside.

Enjoy the photos.
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment