Friday, December 26, 2008

First Post

Welcome to Grace Notes!

As my first blog, I am excited to be able to share my thoughts here for those who would like to read them. This is especially timely as I will be leaving for a semester studying abroad at Oxford in England in two weeks!
Wooh! I can barely believe that soon I will have 4 months full of adventures all on my own. I am a little anxious about traveling and getting settled, but I know that God will help me have peace through everything.
Thanks to my parents, I have two new travel books for London and other cities in England, so I feel a little bit more confident about my endeavor.
Also, I just bought a great waterproof coat for the daily rains there, and I will soon be getting Skype so I can keep in touch with the fam, friends and bf! 
Overall, I am enjoying my holiday time with the family and trying to think about all my preparations for the big trip. 
I hope everyone is having a blessed holiday and thankful for the family and friends around them. I sure am thankful for mine!

2 comments: